Civil Litigation and Trial Practice
“The web of our life is of a mingled yarn, good and ill together.”
– William Shakespeare All's Well That Ends Well, Act 4, Scene 3
Personal Injury Lawsuits and Resolution
Our lawyers will take the time to work closely with you and explain how the claims settlement and litigation process works. In general, there are three essential questions to answer regarding the legal aspects of your case:
- Can we prove liability for your accident against one or more defendants?
- How much compensation are you entitled to collect?
- Who will provide compensation for the damages sustained and documented?
We devote a great deal of attention and care to each of these tenet as a favorable outcome for you will depend on clear and specific answers to all three.
Experienced Litigators and Former Insurance Attorneys
Our attorneys have experience working with insurance companies on the other side of personal injury cases, and the resulting insights into what an insurer looks for in deciding whether to settle or litigate.
We represent injured people and the families of victims of serious claims, including:
- Car and truck accidents, including accidents involving tractor-trailers and other heavy and light commercial vehicles
- Workplace accidents and injuries suffered on the job
- Construction accidents
- Injuries or death caused by defective products
- Injuries or death caused by dangerous property conditions
- Injuries at hotels or motels
- Day care liability and child injury
Our attorneys will go to work for you from the earliest days following your accident to preserve evidence and identify witnesses, make sure you're getting the medical attention you need, and their insurance carriers to be held accountable for your damages.
In serious injury cases and wrongful death litigation, we also help our clients and their families deal with the practical and personal challenges that can seem overwhelming in the immediate aftermath of a life-changing accident.